- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies.
- Privacy policies of other websites.
- How to contact us.
- How to contact the appropriate authorities.
What data do we collect?
Small Dog Solutions collects the following data:
- Personal information: name, email address, phone number, home address of you and your emergency contact, your vet name address and phone number, your dog’s information including their microchip number.
- Payment information: amount and type of services purchased and the dates of payment.
- Document: consent forms and proof of vaccination.
- Communication information: messages send to us via SMS, email or WhatsApp.
- Website logs: IP address, time of the visit and requested pages.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Small Dog Solutions with most of the data we collect. We collect and process data:
- when you communicate with us via email, SMS, WhatsApp, including enquiries.
- when you book a service and complete our forms.
Small Dog Solutions may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- bank statements.
- website request logs.
How will we use your data?
Small Dog Solutions collects your data so that we can:
- answer your enquiries.
- ensure that your dogs and those of other clients are not at risk of infection in our care.
- model the care we provide to your dogs on the information you gave us (feeding and general routine).
- keep you up to date with the welfare of your dogs while in our care.
- asking for consent from you or your emergency contact before any veterinary treatments.
- keep track of payments.
- keeping a record of any dogs that have been in our care for the last two years.
- ensure that our website is working as intended.
Small Dog Solutions will share your information with veterinary practices if your dog requires treatment. We consult you with regard to which veterinary practices we will use. The information we share will include your contact information, your dog’s health insurance details, your dog’s microchip number and your dog’s health history. In the case of an emergency, we will use the closest veterinary practice available and Small Dog Solutions might not able be able to seek your consent first.
How do we store your data?
Small Dog Solutions securely stores your information and consent forms in a locked room. We keep those forms for two years from your last booking or until you notify us that you don’t need our services any more.
Small Dog Solutions keeps a record of each dog which stays in our home for two years.
Those documents are shredded before being recycled when not needed any more.
Your proof of vaccination and a record of transactions is stored on Google Drive. The proof of vaccinations is kept for two years and then deleted. Records of transaction are kept for six years before being deleted.
Your emails messages are stored on Google Mail and will be deleted on your request.
Your WhatsApp messages are end-to-end encrypted and stored on our phones. They are used for day to day communications and are not backed up. They will be deleted on your request or when we reset our phone to factory settings when switching to a new phone.
Your contact details (name, email, phone number and the name of your dog) are stored on Google Contacts and on our phone. They will be deleted on your request.
The web request logs which includes your IP address are stored by Google Firebase and are kept for a few months.
Small Dog Solutions does not send information about our or third parties products or services.
What are your data protection rights?
Small Dog Solutions would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Small Dog Solutions for copies of your personal data.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Small Dog Solutions correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Small Dog Solutions to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Small Dog Solutions erase your personal data, excepts for the data required to trace dogs having visited us for the last two years and for our payment records.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Small Dog Solutions restricts the processing of your personal data.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Small Dog Solutions’s processing of your personal data.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Small Dog Solutions transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us:
Call us at: +44 7871 319202
Or write to us: firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
What types of cookies do we use?
Small Dog Solutions does not currently use any type of cookies.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and allaboutcookies.org tells you how to remove cookies from your browser.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: email@example.com
Call us: +44 7871 319202
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Small Dog Solutions has not addressed your concerns in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.
The Information Commissioner’s Office – Scotland Queen Elizabeth House Sibbald Walk Edinburgh EH8 8FT Telephone: 0303 123 1115 Email: Scotland@ico.org.uk