We walk dogs in groups of up to 3 dogs per handler (or singly where required) in varied places according to the dogs' needs, e.g. Figgate Park (for sociable dogs), Newhailes Estate (for active and confident dogs), quiet beaches and countryside (for less confident dogs).
The price includes pick up and drop off in EH15 and west Musselburgh.
N.B. Please see our welfare and training page if you need help with training or supporting dogs with issues such as arousal (e.g. pulling on the leash, barking, reactivity), high anxiety, not coming back when called, etc.
Firstly, we will arrange a free online meet & greet for a quick assessment of your needs. After that, we will do a trial walk (with or without owner) somewhere suitable.
For each booking, you will need to provide us with:
- a lead and a harness.
- sufficient training treats for the walk.
- a 3 meter long line if your dogs are normally walked off lead but their recall is not perfect (e.g. doesn’t come back at the end of the walk or is uncomfortable with being leashed).
- £12 per dog for a local group walk.
- +£7 if your dogs cannot be walked with dogs from an other household.
- +£22 per hour of transport for dogs which live outside our local area (EH15 and west Musselburgh).